- Bass Lake Yosemite Triathlon | June 3 | Register | Olympic & Sprint Distances| Lodging options
- Bass Lake is only a few hours from the Bay Area. This is a great venue and good tune up race for anyone racing Ironman 70.3 Oregon in July. Beautiful lake swim, hilly bike & run.
- Santa Cruz Triathlon | September 24 | Register | Olympic & Sprint Distances
- Tri Club Championship. KP team placed 3rd in 2021 & 2022.
- Ironman 70.3 Morro Bay | May 20 | Register | Individual & Relay available
- Ocean swim, rolling bike, flat run.
- Ironman 70.3 Oregon | July 10 | Register | Individual & Relay available (General Entry SOLD OUT. Only Foundation entries still available.)
- This is a fast course! The swim is in the Willamette River, so times last year were pretty fast! The bike and run are pretty flat, so also should be considered pretty fast. A great race to go for a PR. Sign up soon, as prices will increase and the event will sell out. Salem, Oregon is between Eugene and Portland. We like this venue, as you can drive to the race. If you prefer to fly, Portland (PDX) would be the best airport.
- Ironman 70.3 Santa Cruz | September 10 | Register | Individual & Relay available
- Ocean swim, rolling bike, flat run. *This is our home course! We know it well and get to train on the course. Sign up for a late season race and shoot for a PR! Great local support!
Reminder, if you are signed up for any Ironman events, make sure you are properly affiliated with Kain Performance so you can enjoy all the exclusive benefits of the Ironman TriClub Championship series. It is your responsibility to affiliate your IM Athlete Profile.
- Log in to your Ironman account, or create a new account if you are not yet affiliated.
- Check/UPDATE your affiliation.
- Select KAIN PERFORMANCE from the dropdown menu. (***Athletes can only change/update their club affiliation ONCE during one year. Points that an athlete earned UNTIL the date change will stay with their previous club. Points earned AFTER the date change will go to the new club/team affiliation.)
If you opt-out on communications from Ironman, you will miss important announcements from them regarding your race or other promotions, as they send them out directly to participants, not through the team.